Over the years, we have seen how the economy in Latin America has had positive and negative changes, some countries achieve economic expansion and others with lack of growth and negative development indicators due to either internal or external factors. For the firm - ARIAS – those projects that benefit and have a positive impact on the region’s economy are of utmost importance, as a matter of fact, we advise on renewable energy projects, financial agreements for developers and energy projects operators in Central America; as well as, public infrastructure projects that act as bridges to integrate and create accessibility from abroad allowing the region to stay connected.
Arias, a law firm characterized by its vast experience, reputation in the market and, with a high focus on client service, participated in the first edition of the Latin American Energy and Infrastructure Awards of The Latin America Lawyer magazine; which aims to highlight experts from this sector and reward excellence and achievements through the presentation of emblematic matters from different law firms in Latin America. The Latin America Lawyer through its legal magazine, constantly attempts to expose the excellence of corporate lawyers around the world, and this time, we are proud to be nominated in the following categories:
- Attorney of the year: Luisa Rivas – El Salvador, Ana Teresa Rizo y Gustavo-Adolfo Vargas – Nicaragua
- Up & Coming: Roberta Gallardo – El Salvador
- Attorney of the year:
- Funding: Zygmunt Brett – El Salvador
- M&A: Jorge Luis Arenales y Luis Pedro Del Valle – Guatemala, Roberta Gallardo – El Salvador, Ana Teresa Rizo, Bertha Argüello, Gustavo-Adolfo Vargas y Róger Pérez – Nicaragua.
- Administrative & Environmental: Eduardo Ángel – El Salvador
- Litigation and Arbitration: Mario René Archila – Guatemala y Eduardo Ángel – El Salvador
- Renewable Energy: Luisa Rivas – El Salvador
- Oil & Gas: Carolina Lazo – El Salvador
- Competition & Regulatory: Ana Mercedes López – El Salvador
We firmly believe that each achievement, every steady step, is accomplished because of the effort and dedication of our experts in the field, to the constant environmental analysis and the search of new business alternatives with a positive impact on the quality of life of people.