Melania has been working for Arias since 2006. She joined the firm as a legal assistant and in 2008 became an Associate.
Her professional practice entails giving advice to companies on Corporate and Commercial issues in general, including contract drafting, due diligence, mergers and acquisitions, as well as preparation of legal opinions related to corporate law. She has experience in family office law, corporate governance, distribution, in addition to consumer law. Likewise, Melania has experience in the pharmaceutical industry and in general management of legal counsel company matters.
- Law Degree from Universidad Escuela Libre de Derecho
- Specialist in Notary Law.
- Member of the Costa Rican Bar Association.
- Master Degree in Administration and Corporate Law from the Universidad Escuela Libre de Derecho.
- Listed as "Recommended layer" by The Legal 500