Adán has experience in corporate law, commercial law, telecommunications law, government procurement, energy law, financial law, trust law, corporate compliance, litigation, ADR, project finance, syndicated loans and legal implementation of new technologies, and has advised national and international companies in the execution a variety of legal transactions over the years.
His experience is focused in the prevention of legal risks and has advised different companies in non-regulated and regulated industries, including Energy, Telecommunications and Financial Services, assisting them in the proper development of their local and international businesses.
- Doctor of the Science of Law (J.S.D.), Private Law, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona.
- Masters of Law (LL.M.), Business Law, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona.
- Licentiate in Law (LL.L.), Legal Sciences, Universidad Dr. José Matías Delgado.
- Authorized as practicing Attorney and Notary Public, by the Supreme Court of Justice of El Salvador.
- Anti-Money Laundering Certified Associate (AMLCA), Florida International University (FIU).
- Professional Certificate on Blockchain Fundamentals, University of California (Berkeley).
- Professional Certificate on Regional Electric Energy Market Regulations, Energy & Infrastructure Analysis Center (EIA Center).
- Listed as "Rising Star" by The Legal 500.
- International Bar Association (IBA).
- International Technology Law Association (ITechLaw)
- Institute for Transnational Arbitration (Young ITA)
- International Council for Commercial Arbitration (Young ICCA)
- Florida International Bankers Association (FIBA)
- El Salvador’s Young Lawyers Association (ABJOES)
His role in the community
- IBA Young Lawyers Committee National Representative for El Salvador.
- President of El Salvador’s Young Lawyers Association.
- Member of the Board of Directors of Actúa Foundation.
- Professor of Law at Universidad Dr. José Matías Delgado.