Administrative and Constitutional Law
Arias has a practice of Administrative and Constitutional Law integrated by specialized personnel with extensive experience, providing high standard advice in this area. The specialization of our firm in Administrative and Constitutional Law includes:
- Municipal law.
- Advice on administrative law for tourist developments.
- Administrative contracting.
- Public services.
- Regulations and operations of the public administration.
- Administrative procedures.
- Administrative and constitutional litigation.
- Punitive administrative processes.
- Drafting of amparo and unconstitutionality claims.
- Analysis of constitutional issues and preparation of related legal opinions.